In chaos there is cosmos

Monday 14 May 2012

Why Blogging?

Monday, May 14, 2012 Posted by Rra No comments

Why turn to blogging at an early age? This is a question that has often arisen in my mind. I used to think its quite boring to write, let alone read the experiences of other people ( for the old dude with nothing to do... lazying on the couch ). Social forums were for the needy attention hungry drones not me. Then why am I doing this?







Why this Renaissance? 


Do I have nothing better to do ?


 Am I a drone too ?





Turns out it is a bit of both! Man has been called a social animal since the dawn of our species.
Live alone in a one room apartment for 48 hours and it will start feeling like a jail cell. Believe me! I had been imprisoned.Take away the cell phone too while you are at it.(HARSH!)
 We consider ourselves exclusive but the fact is (sadly) we are all the same. The average teen thinks the same way whether he/she is an Indian or American, Hindu or Muslim, even boy or girl (in fact belonging to any social or cultural background.) .So you probably know what is going on in my mind(um... not that exactly ;) ).
And frankly got noting better to do.Exams over. Hot and humid climate*.But wasting daylight…not me!
We all want to be heard, make our presence felt. But most fail to do so. No one is heard just by holding  a microphone, one must speak into it, inspire and be inspired. In words of the the rap artist Eminem-” you get one chance, life ain’t  no Nintendo game”.
So I am taking my shot at the game. This blog is my voice, my medium to intract with a wider audience. To learn, to be a better peron in life.
Cause ”you live only once”  (unless you are a zombie of course!).

And please do leave a comment...(even if you like the music!)
*(read: bitching hot!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment