In chaos there is cosmos

Friday 8 June 2012

The Day

Friday, June 08, 2012 Posted by Rra , No comments
so guys, here is a weak attempt at poetry...

I met Her one "fine" day;
she said "I'm fine", but her eyes doth betray.

The blue dam held behind an ocean of tears;
Sensing her pain i asked -" What's the matter, Dear?".

But She said what seemed to be white lies;
Finally, she could not hold back...she cried.

I took her in my arms;
Promised, i'll protect her from all harms.

But she said we were not meant to be....
" it isin't you....its me".

Hence, the classic hand had been played,
I felt speechless and betrayed.

the Sun was shining down on us, oh so bright;
She began to retrace her steps, fading into the light.

As our years together flashed by.
i took a deep breath, forced a smile and said.."Goodbye".



~dedicated to all the crazy lovers and career options out there ;-) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment